NOTE: Remote and on-site work available for full-time or part-time employment.
Seniority: Entry Level
Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain/Transportation
Employment Type: Full-time or Part-Time
Creative, proactive, personable and goal-oriented individuals interested in a rewarding entry-level position with a dynamic and growing leader in the transportation and shipping industry are encouraged to apply to join our team at Caribbean Cargo DC! We are the largest Caribbean shipping and logistics company in the Washington, D.C. and Baltimore metro areas. We are interested in individuals who possess a strong work ethic and are committed to serve as Customer Care Representative. This is role combines Customer Care, Marketing and Sales. Candidate would be responsible for assisting with day-to-day logistics and dispatching duties to ensure all customers receive the care and attention they deserve. We provide a supportive team environment, comprehensive training and unlimited earning potential, making this an ideal opportunity to begin a successful career with Caribbean Cargo DC. Selected candidates will select their career path with us to be promoted from within for promotion to our management team. Do you believe you have what it takes to join this fast-paced and rewarding industry? If so, we want to meet you!
As A Customer Care Rep, You Will Receive:
- Base pay plus uncapped commission-enhanced income
- Opportunities for advancement to leadership roles
- Paid on-the-job training and mentoring program
- Free on-site parking and metro-accessibility
- Free daily lunch (12PM on-site shifts only)
Responsibilities: The FLEX Customer Care Rep is the main point-of-contact for clients and independent shipping agents. You will provide customers with the highest level of Customer Care in order to retain their business, develop accounts, and generate referrals. We reserve the right to add additional duties as needed.
- Working primarily in the Front Office with weekly shift and alternating weekend work required
- Schedule Coordinator managing daily shipping schedules/dispatching for freight deliveries
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers to determine their shipping needs
- Provide Customer Care and resolve concerns/issues quickly and efficiently
- Dispatcher scheduling appointments for pickup and drop-off of shipments
- Ensure all freight loads are packaged accurately and shipped on time
- Meet or exceed all performance goals while supporting colleagues
- Additional duties as needed
Job Qualifications: As a FLEX Customer Care Rep, the candidate must be charismatic and confident with a strong work ethic. Being proactive, persistent, resilient and committed to excellent customer service are also important traits. The candidate should be able to establish good rapport to build customer trust.
Specific Qualifications Include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven track record of success in previous employment
- Strong desire to build a Marketing & Sales career
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Strong diplomatic and conflict-management skills
- Basic computer and typing skills
- Sales experience is a plus
Caribbean Cargo DC is An Equal Opportunity Employer