NOTE: On-site work available for full-time or part-time employment.
Seniority: Entry Level
Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain/Transportation
Employment Type: Full-time or Part-Time
Caribbean Cargo DC is the largest Caribbean shipping and logistics company in the Washington, D.C. and Baltimore metro areas. We are interested in individuals who possess a strong work ethic. We provide a supportive team environment, comprehensive training, making this an ideal opportunity to begin a successful career with Caribbean Cargo DC. If you have what it takes to join this fast-paced and rewarding industry, we want to meet you!
As A Warehouse Associate, You Will Receive:
- Base pay plus tips
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid on-the-job training
- Free on-site parking
- Metro-accessibility job site
- Free daily lunch (12PM on-site shifts only)
- Working primarily in the Warehouse
- Dealing with customers coming in to pack shipments
- Proven track record of success in previous employment
- Completing tasks based on the recommendations of management
- Ensure all freight loads are packaged accurately and shipped on time
- Meet or exceed all performance goals while supporting colleagues
- Organizing, storing cargo, and loading shipping crates/containers
- Additional duties as needed
Job Qualifications: Warehouse Associates must be timely, reliable, and have a strong work ethic. Being proactive and committed to excellent customer service are also important traits. All CCDC employees must be able to maintain confidentiality, have integrity, and able to establish good rapport to build customer trust.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Caribbean Cargo DC is An Equal Opportunity Employer