We are sharing the following reminders on our shipping policies and terms of service. We strive to provide our valued customers with the level of service they have come to expect from us over the past decade. A critical part of our service agreement is that customers make note of their invoice and note that we specialize in shipping cargo and freight from the Mid-Atlantic region to the Caribbean.
While not exhaustive of all of the services we offer, the following “Things to Remember” are an important starting point of key service offerings to maintain our earn status as our customers trusted shipping partner.
- Charges are based on door to port services
- We ship to all destinations in the Caribbean
- Pick-ups and Drop-offs are by appointment only
- Walk-ins are welcome and we are open 7 days a week
- No appointment required to pack & ship at our Lanham warehouse
- Scheduling online at CaribbeanCargoDC.com is available 24 hours a day
- Our hours of operation are Mon-Fri 10 am to 3 pm and Sat/Sun 10 am to 2 pm
- We offer drop-off and pick-up service in D.C., Maryland & the Baltimore metro area
- Insurance is required when shipping TVs, crates & items valued at $2,500 or more
- Overseas documentation and customs fees are not assessed or collected by CCDC
- Advance payment required for pick-up and drop-offs greater than 49 miles plus $1/mile